Roasted grapes have been making the rounds on the food blog-osphere, so I wanted to give them a test drive. The dark juicy grapes went on a galette ride with their buddies feta cheese and walnuts. Very nice combination of flavors and textures. It’s a fancy looking dinner, yet it’s made in an an hour with only a few ingredients.
You can read about the basic galette dough here.
- basic galette dough
- 1 cup of sweet dark grapes
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 3 tbsp. olive oil (divided)
1. Prepare the galette dough as described in the post.
2. Brush the rolled out dough (that you placed on parchment paper) with olive oil (about 2 tbsp.) and then spread the toppings on it.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and cook in the 400F/200C oven for 30 minutes.
Done. Easy. Yum. Where’s my fork?!
PS. Just a fair warning, the grapes are nuclear hot because of their water content, so give this pretty lady about 10 minutes to cool down 😉Pin It