Non recipes are the things I want to share with your that do not qualify as recipes – there is 2 to 3 ingredients and no big fuzz. Basically, I will be telling you things like, if you spread butter on your bread, you have a butter bread and it’s really good. Yet, some things might be new to you
- flour tortilla (however many you want to make)
- grated cheese (your favorite brand and type)
- some butter for the pan
1. Melt butter in the pan over medium heat, add your tortilla, sprinkle half of the tortilla with grated cheese.
2. With your “flipper” fold the bare side of the tortilla over on the cheesy side so they stick together like you and your bestie. Fry from both sides until golden and cheese is completely melted.
3. Cut into quarters or eighth, top with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, shredded lettuce, tomatoes…or what ever you like
Told ya – no rocket science!