Now, I am not the biggest peanut butter fan in world. My husband however is. And I made those for him. Because I love him (aww…lol). Turn out, these are good, fudgy, sweet and you can only eat one because they are so rich. I adjusted the recipe from browneyedbaker.com. Cool these babies overnight in the fridge to really let it all settle They are very sweet. So get on the treadmill after you had one 😉
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (the baking unsweetened kind)
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup crushed cheerios
- 113g butter
- 400g sugar
- 125ml milk
- 10g cocoa powder (the baking unsweetened kind)
- 130g peanut butter
- 8g vanilla sugar (1 Pck Vanillin Zucker
- 170g quick-cooking oats (Instant Flocken)
- 30g crushed cheerios (or omit them for another80g of oats)
1. Bring butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder to a rolling boil in a saucepan.
2. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla (sugar or extract) until smooth.
4. Stir in oats and cheerios.
5. Drop tablespoons of mass on parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Let cool overnight (basement or fridge).